Imperial has been making premium hats since 1916. After more than 100 years, many things have changed but one thing has not…. our dedication to making America’s finest headwear. When you wear Imperial, you are part of a unique group that values quality craftsmanship and unwavering attention to detail. People who wear Imperial believe a hat is not just a hat, and that every stitch matters and every moment should be cherished. We will never forget that each and every cap we make is a cap that will be proudly worn as a badge of honor, a commitment to be showcased, or a story to be celebrated. Our dedication to detail has driven us forward for over 100 years. So, wherever you go, Imperial will be right there with you
Imperial is the leading manufacturer of premium quality headwear, apparel, and accessories for the golf market. Imperial’s products can be found at 99 of the Top 100 and over 75% of the Top 400 golf courses in the United States, as well as the US Open, PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, Solheim Cup, and many PGA Tour events. Imperial was voted the #1 headwear brand for private and resort golf facilities for six consecutive years by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) and reported as the “#1 headwear brand in the combined on and off course retail golf channels in 2022” by Golf Datatech. For more information on the brand, please follow Imperial on social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Imperial is seeking a Sr. Key Account Manager to lead our business development and growth within the Corporate Channel. This individual will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new business opportunities and implementing a strategic plan to service this channel.
To be successful in this role, this team member must have successful prior experience in selling to corporate markets, headwear or apparel manufacturing, ability to network with clients, a deep understanding of a go-to-market strategy, as well as excellent organizational and presentation skill sets.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Revenue Growth – Driving consistent sales growth by leveraging key corporate partners and driving new business within key industries
- Custom Solutions – Utilize microsites as a custom solution for each customer
- Corporate liaison for top customers
- Forecasting and Financial Analysis– Ability to project sales budgets, and production numbers
- Presentation – Build and deliver polished sales presentations, for customer meetings, sales conferences and Senior Management
- Travel – This person must be able to travel consistently to sales presentations, trade shows, and other meetings and events. Estimated travel approximately 60%.
The Sr. Key Account Manager will report to the VP of Corporate Sales.
Critical Operating Relationships
- President of Imperial
- SVP of Sales
- SVP of Product and Marketing
- Customer Service Representatives
- Production and Shipping
- Base salary plus incentives
- Health care
- Vacation, Holidays