Report To: Production Supervisor
FSLA Status: Hourly
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our production team. As a production operator you will be responsible for assisting in various aspects of the screen printing process, including running the press, pulling printed shirts, and stacking the finished product. We also have digital screen printing available at our Sullivan location. The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, follow instructions accurately, and ensure good quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires physical labor
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work as a team
- Can maintain good attendance
- Can follow safety protocols and guideline to ensure a safe working environment
- Assist with other task related to the screen-printing process, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment when needed
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Has a great attitude
- Engaging activities to foster team spirit and creativity
- Merit based raises to reward hard work
- Paid holidays to recharge and spend time with loved ones
- Comprehensive insurance coverage to keep you and your loved ones protected
- Gym membership program to support your health and wellness
- A variety of delicious snacks to fuel your work week
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A supportive team that feels like family
- Leadership that genuinely cares about your success and well-being.
If you are looking for a place where you can thrive and be a part of a community that values you, then we would love to hear from you. Join us and embark on a fulfilling journey where your contributions truly make a difference!