Report To: Art Operations Manager
FSLA Status: Exempt
Founded in 1916, IMPERIAL HEADWEAR is the leading manufacturer of premium quality headwear, apparel, and accessories for the golf market and corporate markets. Our products can be found at 99 of the Top 100 and over 70% of the Top 400 golf courses in the United States. We pride ourselves on being the most diversified apparel, accessories, and headwear brand in the market, and are dedicated to providing quality, style, and competitive market intelligence to our customers.
Imperial is in search of a self-directed Production Artist who will build product presentations for customers, ensure final graphics are visually appealing, and amend designs after feedback, as well as other projects as assigned. This position reports directly to the Design Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use style and graphic templates to build product presentations for customers based upon requirements provided by the sales team, customer service team, or design team
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and production ready
- Develop expert knowledge of our various production techniques, as well as factory capabilities
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Amend designs after feedback
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience preferred
- Highly efficient in Adobe Illustrator and Acrobat
- General knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Illustration skills a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable to deal promptly with various types of client demands
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel when needed, but at least 10% of the year
- Manage and maintain travel budget
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Work to advance the interests of the company at all times
- Creativity and innovative ideas
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Familiarity with the Imperial brand and current collection of products and illustration skills are a plus
Who will you work with and report to?
- The Production Designer will report to the Art Operations Manager, and be part of a team of artists working on similar material.
Where will you be needed?
This position is open to fully remote workers or a hybrid schedule.
What kind of salary will you earn?
The base salary for this role is $45K and is not inclusive of other forms of compensation or benefits that may be available. Our philosophy on compensation is driven by the goal of attracting, developing, and retaining the best people to further our mission, vision, and business goals. Compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including and not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. The actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
How else will we take care of you?
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Match, PTO, 9 company holidays