The Imperial brand represents luxury, integrity, and individuality. Wearing Imperial says something about your spirit—who you are and what you like to do—like a badge of honor. Imperial stands for a lifestyle of leisure, but a drive to pursue excellence. Look good, feel good, play well.
Imperial has been making premium hats since 1916. After more than 100 years, many things have changed but one thing has not…our dedication to making America’s finest headwear. When you wear Imperial, you are part of a unique group that values quality craftsmanship and unwavering attention to detail. People who wear Imperial believe a hat is not just a hat, and that every stitch matters and every moment should be cherished. Our dedication to detail has driven us forward for over 100 years. So wherever you go, Imperial will be right there with you.
The simple idea that how you dress expresses your core values of who you are as a person is at the heart of who we are as a Company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of hundreds of people across the United States who take risks, think big, and do the right thing for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
Imperial is the leading manufacturer of premium quality headwear, casual apparel, and accessories for the golf market. Imperial’s products can be found at all Top 100 and over 75% of the Top 400 golf courses in the United States, as well as the US Open, PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, Solheim Cup, many PGA Tour events, professional tennis and pickleball events. Imperial has been voted the #1 headwear brand for private and resort golf facilities for six consecutive years by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) and reported as the “#1 headwear brand in the combined on and off course retail golf channels” by Golf Datatech. Learn more about our Company at Imperial1916.com and follow us on Instagram @ImperialHats.
Imperial is seeking a new “Multi-Media B2B Marketing Specialist” who will be responsible for coordinating with and proactively providing Imperial sales professionals the strategies and tools to implement innovative campaigns for branding, sales programs and/or product launches. Their duties include researching target audiences, building marketing strategies, creating sales materials and playbooks, developing assets to meet sales goals.
To be successful in this critical and visible role, this Marketing Specialist must have prior experience bringing marketing strategy to life, creative skills in developing selling materials, desire to understand the business and market dynamics, as well as superb organizational and prioritization skill sets.
Scope of Responsibilities
The Multi-Media B2B Marketing Specialist will have a broad set of objectives and responsibilities including the following:
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Be your own creative team and come up with innovative branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials, and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and internal stakeholders through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive calendar for assigned channel with linkage to other marketing plans.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
- Travel to Company sales meetings, trade shows, tournaments and other events. Estimated travel 10-15%.
The Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing.
Critical Operating Relationships
- CEO of Imperial
- President of Imperial
- Channel Vice Presidents of Imperial
- Assistant Business Unit Director
- Art Director
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Sourcing
- Customer Service
- Sales Representatives
- Production & Shipping
- $45k-65k annual salary plus incentives (based on experience)
- Health care
- Vacation, Holidays
- Employee product discounts
- Relocation to the greater St. Louis area (as needed)
Imperial is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 2 or more years of marketing experience (digital and/or traditional) in a corporate or agency environment.
- Candidates must possess a history of delivering results, the ability to formulate strategies, communicate to the appropriate audience and a proven record of execution against sales and strategic objectives.
- The successful candidate must be energetic, motivated, and a self-starter and have a proven track record of working in a matrixed organization.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate and collaborate with the sales team, the customer base and other internal teams.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.