Report To: Embroidery Supervisor
FSLA Status: Hourly
Imperial is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our production team. As an Embroidery Operator you will be responsible for assisting in various aspects of the Embroidery process, including running the machine, cleaning, and blocking the finished product. The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, follow instructions accurately, and ensure good quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires physical labor
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work as a team
- Can maintain good attendance
- Can follow safety protocols and guideline to ensure a safe working environment
- Assist with other tasks related to the embroidery process, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Has a great attitude
- Engaging activities to foster team spirit and creativity
- Merit based raises to reward hard work
- Paid holidays, & Vacation to recharge and spend time with loved ones
- Comprehensive insurance coverage to keep you and your loved ones protected
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A supportive team that feels like family
- Leadership that genuinely cares about your success and well-being.
If you are looking for a place where you can thrive and be a part of a community that values you, then we would love to hear from you. Join us and embark on a fulfilling journey where your contributions truly make a difference! Come by and pick up an application, or go online today.