Report To: CSR Manager
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Imperial is in search of a self-directed Customer Service Representative (CSR) who can manage customer accounts, communicate with outside sales representatives, and handle other projects as assigned. This position reports directly to the CSR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer accounts from initial orders to finalization
- Communicate with outside sales representatives as well as corporate and wholesale customers
- Understand color patterns, hat styles, and other information necessary for maintaining processes
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Answers questions from customers or individuals about products or directs them to the person able to assist them.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Build relationships with customers and clients
- Proof designs from art department
- Understand company trademarks and registrations
- Learn and Understand purchase order process
- Communicate with customers over multiple email systems
- Work with company related websites and website orders
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Degree (Preferred)
- Customer service experience (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable to deal promptly with various types of client demands