Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Report to: CSR Manager
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Imperial is in search of a self-directed Customer Service Representative (CSR) who can manage customer accounts, communicate with outside sales representatives, and handle other projects as assigned. This is a level 3 remote position, meaning significant portion of, but not all, job functions can be performed remotely. This position reports directly to the CSR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer accounts from initial orders to finalization
- Communicate with outside sales representatives as well as corporate and wholesale customers
- Understand color patterns, hat styles, and other information necessary for maintaining processes
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Answers questions from customers or individuals about products or directs them to the person able to assist them.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Build relationships with customers and clients
- Proof designs from art department
- Understand company trademarks and registrations
- Learn and Understand purchase order process
- Communicate with customers over multiple email systems
- Work with company related websites and website orders
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Degree (Preferred)
- Customer service experience (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable to deal promptly with various types of client demands