Title: E-Comm CSR
Report to: Wholesale E-Comm CSR Manager
Department: Imperial Corporate
FSLA Status: Non–Exempt
Imperial is in search of a self-directed E-Comm CSR who will manage specific accounts, website orders, and the processing of each. This is a level 3 remote position. Meaning a significant portion of, but not all, job functions can be performed remotely. This position reports directly to the E-Comm CSR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage websites, facilitate orders, assist customers with questions, check up on status of orders, and ensure timely delivery
- Assist Corporate customers with orders, pricing, and additional questions
- Organize operations and assist with training outsourcing teams.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and team members
- Understanding of copyright trademark laws & identify intellectual property
- Communicate with other departments within the organization
- Able to perform all processes digitally
- Assist CSR Manager with specialty projects
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Degree (Preferred)
- Customer Service experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of web-based programs (Preferred)
- Basic Microsoft Suites skills
- Ability to prioritize work projects
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Communication proficiency. Both written and verbal.